What are Mink Eyelashes? Find Out Some Interesting Facts about Natural Looking Mink Lashes
Mink eyelashes are getting more and more popular with every passing day! Users have no issue with paying a bit extra to get natural looking mink eyelashes. They offer a more realistic look to your eyes than any other false eyelash. That’s why every woman wants to put on mink instead of a poor quality synthetic eyelash.
Many of you might be trying it for the first time. You would like to ensure that it is safe and feature-rich as many beauty experts and users describe. So, continue reading to reveal more about mink eyelashes.
What are mink lashes?
Mink lashes are made of genuine mink fur. This fur is considered the best for producing light, fluffy, and soft lashes. You get natural looking lashes which appear exactly like natural human lashes. Most of the women now prefer mink lashes because these are quite light and durable. You can use a pair of mink lashes many times and save a lot of money, which you could have spent on other poor quality false eyelashes.
Producers get real mink fur and then mold it to produce durable eyelashes. You can also say that mink lashes are the thinnest kind of synthetic eyelash extension available in the market. Mink lashes have larger lash volume than synthetic mashes. It will weigh almost 30% less than silk lashes. Besides, mink lashes offer a more natural appeal than silk lashes. That’s why these eyelashes are more sought after than any other kind of eyelashes.
How long do mink eyelashes last?
Nobody likes to apply and remove eyelashes every now and then and that’s why women want to buy eyelashes which can last for a long time. People apply eyelashes to get different types of looks. Some prefer to get more dramatic eyes and some want to get a more natural look. Eyelashes play an important role in making that possible.
Mink lashes are feathery and much lighter than silk or other synthetic lashes. There will be less pressure on your eyes and therefore these eyelashes will last much longer than ordinary eyelash extensions.
Mink eyelash extensions can last up to the full growth of your natural eyelashes. In simple words, this lash extension will be there until your natural eyelashes grow and fall off. It will last from six to eight weeks. That’s a long time and your eyes will look dramatic and attractive for that time. That’s why mink eyelashes are perfect for you if you don’t like to apply and remove eyelashes time-and-again.
How to apply mink lashes?
Although it might seem like a very difficult task to do, applying mink eyelashes is not too difficult. You have to follow this step-by-step guide to get the job done like a pro.
- Place the eyelash band over your eyelid to measure the required length. Cut off the excess lashes from the outer part of mink eyelash.
- Assess the shape of your eyelid and bend the lash extension according to the curve of your natural eyelashes.
- Pick eyelash glue and apply a very thin layer and let it dry for at least 30 seconds. Do not use it before the glue dries!
- Pick up your eyeliner and apply a layer of mascara over your upper lid. That’s how you will get a seamless look after applying the lash bend.
- Pick a pair of tweezers and use it to pick the lash extension. Hold the mink eyelash in the middle.
- Now look downwards and apply the eyelash strip over your natural eyelashes. Use tweezers to correct the position of mink eyelashes and secure both sides of the lash extension.
- Squeeze mink and your natural eyelashes together by using tweezers so that people would never know you are using eyelash extensions.
- Apply some mascara over the lower eyelashes so that they will match perfectly with the mink lash extensions.
You should use black glue instead of transparent glue and eyelashes with a transparent bend instead of black bend to get a natural and impressive look of your eyes. It is tough to apply false eyelashes on your own, but you can take help of an expert to apply mike eyelash extensions.